Thursday, February 10, 2011

Work In Progress - Bob the Skull

THIS. Is Hill Billy Bob, the artistic skull.
( you can't see it in the picture but he's missing like 2 - 3 teeth. :)


Just started this, this picture is from earlier today :) Its for a 3 picture sequence in drawing. Yeah it's creepy, I can hardly stand being around the skull in the first place. But I'm willing to grin and bare it for the sake of art. The picture is to be like music giving people life and granting imagination! I can't wait to start, first off however, I need to perfect the idea. 
Wish me luck.

With Heart and skull,
Brooke Wackerbarth

2 comments:

  1. That is a really awesome photograph. Seriously. Where can I get a copy? I want it in my house lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I will have to bring you the pictures then :D I have more, but I just uploaded this one :P

    ReplyDelete