Thursday, January 27, 2011

What is tHE.ART.room?

tHE.ART.room is me being clever and playing with words because art is everything to me and you have to put your head and your heart into it. Nothing brings me more joy than being IN the art room that our school has. I wish I could stay there for hours or just BE an art teacher when I grow up. I won't ever keep trying until something else comes up, but until then, Drawing, Photography, and Painting will be my favorites. I could NEVER get over them.

A few days ago in my art class I finally finished my drawing, and sometimes I shock myself at how good I can be. Hopefully in the future I will update this and add links from my deviantart (link located in the 'about me' section.. but I think I renamed it... so... good luck finding it :D

Anyways, I'll write the next time I'm bored/have an interesting dream/ or anythin weird like eating a locust in the middle of winter. (stupid planet earth distracting me from my blogging, and silly blogging for distracting me from my homework.) keep the follower button happy to see more when I have time. We discovered blogging in our online class and i'm hooked so you'll be seeing better quality blogs later!

with heart,
~ Brookielynn

No comments:

Post a Comment