Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So, Snow. Its EVERYWHERE.

Nothing gets as good as 2 snow days in a row <3 haha
On my days off I had to babysit my cousins, and we got the crazy idea to go outside in the blizzard! It only lasted a few minutes, but it was fun! Enjoy the pictures! I'll try to write stories to go along with them later!

NOTICE: IF YOU WANT TO USE ANY OF THE PHOTOS BELOW, PLEASE LINK BACK TO ME AND COMMENT THAT YOU'RE DOING SO. Thank you! :D

Haah me hiding in the tree place!


They were pulling me down the hill! I'm not sure why they didn't let gravity do it for them but whatever haha!

Pulling me up the hill!

I just find these pictures adorable :)

The wild man hiding behind trees scaring his enemies with the secret gun flag.

Running with the flag!

One lonely flag in the wind signaling the hole to a secret tree tunnel.
 
TREEEEEE close up
Running with the flag.

My favorite picture from that day!

The tree suddenly became a stairway.. if you look from the branch he's on it really does look like it could be a stairway.

No comments:

Post a Comment